Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Nike Blazer Mide SB Elite – Lance Mountain x Craig Stecyk – Motorcycle Jacket

I don't usually lose my mind over nike shoes or even just shoes but when i saw this, i went loco. I wanted to buy it immediately.

IMG 4063

Note: Photo is from Caliroots

The name of the shoe is Nike Blazer Mide SB Elite – Lance Mountain x Craig Stecyk – Motorcycle Jacket. Long name, right? Yes. Apparently, this shoe is the result of the collaboration of Nike SB and skate legends Lance Mountain and Craig Stecyk.

I tried researching the internet on where & how much that shoe would cost. But to my dismay, the shoe was released on 2008! (7 years ago!) and no online store is selling it anymore.

My world is crushed. All hope is lost.

I just hope that nike will have re-stock of this shoe. Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment